Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A mail from a nieghbour staying at Section 5, Kota Damansara (published with permisssion)

Email dated June 18h 2010
Hello,

I live in a double storey terrace house in Section 5 Seri Utama Kota Damansara and read your blog for Sierra Damansara.
My house was broken into last week.
They cut off the back grills very cleanly and eventhough I have ADT alarm and a vibration sensor on the grills, it did not even trip. Then they went upstairs and my motion sensor tripped and caused the alarm to ring. It happened at 8 pm last Friday and I only was out for less than an hour and was back home within 10 minutes when I was alerted that the alarm had rang. They did not steal anything as I guess they ran when they heard the alarm. My home has CCTV cameras outside and yet they still decided to target my home and face the cameras away. My neighbor's daughter lives around the same area too and her home too was recently broken into and this has been the second time. There was another 2 more homes within my few blocks that have been broken into this recent week and another one over the other end of section 5 (same see hoy chan area) that was broken in that had a safe with over RM100,000 stolen. There could be more unreported in the area as we have sectioned our area into different zones and have different committees as we moved in in different phases.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment