Monday, July 6, 2009

The story so far.....

Thank's to all of you for visiting this blog and casting your vote. It's great to see some of you have taken the time to vote on possibly our the two hottest issues ie. the level of security and also why some of our neighbours are not paying their share of maintenance.

Welcome to the four of you namely, Ngee Boon, Daniel, Chong and Samantha for showing some interest by signing up to this blog. And yes, a special mention to Daniel for leaving the first comment.

How about the rest of you guys out there ? If I recall, during our AGM, there were a few of us which was pretty vocal about several issues. Why the silence now ? Do we need to meet in person to get our message across ? C'mon guys, let's hear it from each and every one of you !

I understand from Mr Ong that there will be a security committee being formed soon. So far, there's twelve of us (52%)who feels that the current level of security is good but it can be improved further. Perhaps we could each put on our our thinking caps and offer some suggestions to the committee on how this can be achieved.

As for the other issue on why some of our neighbours do not pay, I will leave it for the next post.....


3 comments:

  1. Although we are only renting in Sierra Damansara, we like to call this place our home and treat it as such. It is a wonderful area to live in and very peaceful and relatively safe. I have to agree with the others that there is always room for improvement with regards to the Security system. May I enquire whatever happened to the intercom system? There is a black wire behind the front door in my house that leads me to believe that an Intercom System was once considered?

    With regards to the Security staff, I mean no disrespect but some of the staff there look very tired and old, and I wonder should any unfortunate event happen, would they be physically fit to handle the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear All, my family and myself will be moving to Sierra Damansara in couple of months. After reading this blog, we have mixed emotions; one of good was to know there are neighbours that actually care about safety and well-being of the environment we stay in; but at the same time, to hear irresponsible individuals who does not pay for some reasons.

    My last few visits into Sierra Damansara was EASY with security; I could just give a faux name and IC number. They obviously did not bother to verify it either - surely there are room for improvement here, and I agree with Paula on the appearance.

    Look guys, I am keen to work out as a team once I am settled in. And I am just happy to know all these people here in the blog are positives. The next time you all have a committee meeting; can I be a new recruit ?

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi newbie, thanks for your post and welcome to Sierra Damansara ! It's great to hear that they'll be more "responsible" neighbours in our community. Drop me a line when you do eventually move in. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete